Click on Oregon Food Handler's to start your online food handler's test. Please read below first.
- First register as a student before taking the test. Make sure to remember your login and password.
- The registration information will eventually appear on your food handlers card once you have passed the test.
- After registering, a screen will appear stating "register successful." Click on the link to proceed to the exam.
- The page will show 2 different choices of classes/exams. Choose the Food Handlers Certificate and Training. Click on MORE>>
- Read the following information that appears, and click on: Continue to Course>>
- There are 4 steps to complete and receive a handler's certificate.
1: Training- The information necessary to pass the exam. You do NOT
need to complete the training in order to move to step 2.
- Step 2: Take the Exam- Pass the exam and move on to step 3.
- Step 3: Purchase the Certificate- The cost is $10 by credit card only.
4: Print the Certificate- after the food handler's card has been paid
for it will prompt you to print your certificate. It is okay if you do
not have printing capabilities. Just log out and when you do have
access log back into the website and print your certificate.